Thursday 2 September 2010

Roulette


Hey Lumatics,
Well, we have another new member of staff joining the team, which is Roulette who is a Sub GM and is going to help us with coding and scripting. This means hopefully we'll get those all important fixes and ideas implemented faster. I had a private word with Roulette earlier today and asked him a few questions before I announced him in-game.

Arie:
First I'd like to welcome you to the team, how do you feel on this momentous occasion?
Roulette:
It's a honor to be a part of Lumina's staff; I'm pretty excited, and nervous too.
Arie:
Don't worry about it, the players don't bite that hard. So what made you want to join the team?
Roulette:
Well, I felt like I could help the server, and I've been having more and more ideas for the server, so I thought I'd try applying, and here I am. ^^
Arie:
Oh ideas! Anything you can reveal to us that you'd like implemented?
Roulette:
Hmhmhm...that best remain a secret, no? Ruining the surprise takes all the fun out of it.
Arie:
So are you a player of Lumina? And how long you played for?
Roulette:
Yes, I've been an active player of Lumina for over 9 months now, so I've been around for a while. Feels like the New Year's event was only a few weeks ago...time flies when you're having fun.
Arie:
What's your RO history? How long have you been playing?
Roulette:
Since the dawn of time...lol =P I've been playing since the first (or at least I believe it was the first) iRO beta, back when 2nd classes like Knights were a rare commodity...so I guess that puts it at 9+ years. I took a bit of a break here and there, but RO has a way of bringing you back.
Arie:
Lastly, if you could be remembered for one thing by the LuminaRO players, what would it be?
Roulette:
That's a really good question. I guess I would hope it would be the amount of enjoyment players have when doing an event that I've scripted or helped create. Though I guess that doesn't make much sense. XD
Arie:
Considering you kept most of the things you said you were going to do to yourself, no it doesn't ! But thanks for your time and it's a pleasure having you on the team
Roulette:.
Thanks <3

In another news, a forum moderator has been promoted to do Forum Events. Wyrd has joined the lovely family and will be taken under Elissa's wing. Quite a few updates today guys! Hope you're doing well!

Over and out,
Arie~

No comments:

Post a Comment