Thursday 2 September 2010

First Post


Hello my little Lumatics!
Welcome to the first post for the LuminaRO blog, where I, Arie will be taking you through the wonderful world that is LuminaRO. I'll be doing all sorts on this blog from speaking about updates, to Staff opinions on matters, to screenshots of random events to even interviews with different players and their opinions.

What's the whole point of this? Well, we don't have a newsletter and they can be a tad annoying as they spam your inbox so I decided to do something that was fairly easy to update and would also bring newer people to the website and hopefully the game! Any publicity is good publicity, even if it is my shoddy blog :D!


Anyways, just a quick introduction. I'm Arie, I'm 23 and live near Glasgow in Scotland in the United Kingdom. I've been with Lumina since early March 2010 and I'm currently the Head Support GM. Anyways, that's enough blabbering, I'll be posting with a real update soon enough!

Over and out,
Arie~

No comments:

Post a Comment